About the Role
1st Step Solutions are supporting a leading M&E Contractor who are looking for Electrical Supervisors to join their team in Windlesham.
• Liaise with colleagues and supervisors on timeframe and labour requirement.
• You will be required to respond to electrical issues as they occur.
• Gather information about the electrical installation and all potential surprises.
• Devise a clear energy monitoring strategy.
• Oversee electricians or electrical subcontractors.
• Complete electrical site safety audits and electrical completion paperwork.
• Ensure safe working practices and electrical safety rules are followed by electricians on site.
• Ensure electricians job sheets are collected.
• Ensure all paperwork is completed as required.
• Ensure Outlook calendar is kept up to date.
• Reporting on a daily basis with site issues or progression.
• Assist teams with resolving matters arising.
• Cover other supervisors, as required.
• Identify corrective actions and implementation of countermeasures to maximise productivity.
• Ensure relevant materials and consumables are identified, sourced and delivered in a timely manner to minimise project disruptions maintaining records and controlling stock.
• Maintain effective health and safety systems, including completion of risk assessments, method statements, toolbox talks.
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• Good diagnostic skills are essential as well as the ability to design solutions for any remedial works on electrical systems.
• Good literacy skills.
• City and Guilds NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Services or equivalent.
• CSCS/PMES card.
• SSSTS or SMSTS.
• Proactive thinking with an enthusiastic character.
• Well organised and able to meet deadlines.
• Excellent people management skills.