3 months ago
Our client is seeking an experienced Account for a 6 month contract in Rickmansworth.
You will be part of the Finance team protect value and add value for all.
You must be a 'Part-Qualified Accountant' with a recognised professional body.
- Develop, maintain and enhance timely, accurate, and useful financial reporting for projects within area of responsibility
- Ensure accurate and timely financial records are kept for relevant projects
- Ensure projects within area of responsibility met the requirements of the monthly forecast process
- Support the Senior Finance Manager in ensuring a high level of financial control is in place
- Ensure monthly variances on projects actual spend and movements in forecast outturn costs are understood
- Build relationships and improve collaboration with project teams demonstrating a good understanding of project performance and associated risks
- Continuously improve processes and reports to ensure they are efficient and effective.
- Support the Finance team with requests resulting from internal and external audits.
- Pro-active, highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Part qualified Accountant with a recognised professional body
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised approach to working with excellent time management skills
- Good level of commercial awareness
- Strong MS Office skills (especially Excel)
- Able to deal with change positively