about 2 months ago
Our client is seeking an Admin Assistant to join them on a temp to perm basis in Chatham.
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Administration Assistant, you will be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of SAGE and experience within a similar role.
- Provide administration for the Department for a broad range of duties, including (but not limited to) inputting holiday, absences and rotas onto the system.
- Answer the telephone, take messages and deal with queries from internal and external customers.
- Manage office procedures, including stationary and supplies.
- Manage office filing and archiving.
- Attend internal meetings and training as required.
- Inputting invoices in to SAGE50 and SAGE Construct.
- Covering reception if required.
- Computer literate - good working knowledge of Microsoft packages and SAGE.
- A professional telephone manner.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- The ability to think ahead, plan and prioritise one's own workload.
- The ability to work as a part of a team.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to build good working relationships with internal/external staff.
- The ability to handle difficult people/situations in a professional manner.
- A high level of discretion when handling confidential information.
- The ability to multi-task.
- A willingness to be flexible in order to meet the demands of the job.