4 months ago
1st Step Solutions are currently seeking a strong Administrator working within an existing Administration Team in Nottinghamshire. Basic DBS Required.
The your role will be to provide support to the Estates Officers across all disciplines ensuring all related tasks are completed within SFS contractual obligations.
* To ensure all specialist PPM's are issued within agreed timescales to relevant estates officer for issue to specialist contractors for completion.
* To process all completed specialist PPM's including closing out, filing, archiving and scanning of completed service reports, raising PPM follow on tasks as requested by the estates officers.
* To ensure the Concept system is up to date with regard to asset changes as directed by the estates officers.
* To support the estates officers in administrative tasks to include, but not limited to, raising orders, liaise with specialist contractors and maintaining specialist databases and support Task Interruption process as required.
* Maintain F-Gas Register in line with legislation in liaison with Maintenance Manager.
* To provide administrative cover to the wider administration team during periods of sickness or annual leave as directed by Line Manager.
* Any other reasonable request made by Line Manager within the trade and grade of the role.
* Working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday (typically 0800 - 1630 hrs).
* 3 month contract
* £10p/h PAYE
* Job role is office based and will require the post holder to travel, on occasion, to attend training/meetings on other sites.
* Be flexible in order to provide cover for administrative staff absences to ensure an effective service is maintained.
* NVQ Level 2 in Administration or equivalent experience.
* GCSE Maths and English at Grade C or above (or equivalent).
* RSA Typewriting Level II, desirable but not essential.
* ECDL, desirable but not essential.
* Basic DBS.
Knowledge and Experience:
* At least 18 months experience working in a busy administrative/secretarial position.
* Experience of working within an operational team.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Proficient IT users including all MS Office programmes.