£21000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a permanent Administrator within their Working office.
You will be reporting directly to the Regional Director whilst be responsible for all admin related duties including document control.
You must have experience within the construction sector having working within an admin/document controller role, have the ability to be flexible within your job role with high attention to detail.
- First point of contact for the office ? Answering/replying to emails from clients and employees
- Maintain a system for document management, electronic or hard copy
- Downloading/uploading of drawings/specifications from clients and staff
- Register and action all project documentation on the chosen document management system, e.g. Aconex, 4Projects etc.
- Ensuring the revision drawings for a range of projects are continuously up to date and assist the team in coordinating the office administration
- Control the issue and distribution of drawings
- Conduct checks on all documentation passing through Document Control to ensure documents meet the relevant protocols i.e. document numbers, revisions etc.
- Create reports for project documentation if requested
- Apply quality standards, procedures & processes for the company/department
- Manage the archiving of documentation and assist in the creation of record retention documents in conjunction with the Regional Director
- Attend project meetings if required to gain understanding of projects
- Communicate with the clients, suppliers and internal staff members at all levels
- Updating holiday planner and signing in/out register
- Assist with any other additional tasks and administration as requested by the Regional Director
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage own time scales and workload
- Ability to interact and communicate with people at all levels within the business
- Competent in MS Office applications including Outlook and Excel