Leeds, West Yorkshire
29 days ago
2 year contract
Our client is looking for a Receptionist/Administrator to join there successful team on site in Leeds. You must previous experience of working within an Administration role within construction.
- Managing reception area.
- Answering and redirecting all incoming calls.
- Managing office visitors.
- Making booking for training course e.g. IPAF.
- Scanning & saving deliveries notes on the server.
- Keeping a daily record of how many sub-contractors are on site.
- Weekly stationery / Inventory check to ensure all stock is up to date.
- Photocopy, faxing, binding and filing company documents.
- Managing meetings room including preparation of all refreshments.
- General ad hoc duties on behalf of project team.