2 months ago
Aftercare Technical Engineer
Our client is seeking an experienced Aftercare Technical Engineer to work within their Aftercare department. This is a national role and there will be a need to travel to various project sites, acquire an understanding of the technical aspects of our installations, enabling the engineer to offer support, assistance and advice to our mobile multi skilled engineers.
As this is a technical role, the person must have relevant building services experience and be qualified to a suitable level in either/both electrical or mechanical disciplines.
- The role of the Technical Engineer is the person who is the "go-to" for all technical queries, to offer guidance to the whole team on all aspects of building services.
- An advisor and mentor offering solutions, guidance and advice on all aspects of post completion defects. Looking at trends and offering suggestions in prevention.
- You will be the required person to draw up job specifications, risk and method statements to offer to the client.
- The role also requires the assistance and guidance to allow the team to grow the small works department. This will require the surveying, pricing and compiling of small works quotations.
- Company car or allowance
- Rail travel and expenses when required.
- Private health care.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Full IT equipment.