North West England, England
£14750.00 - £17200.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Required: Apprentice Plumber/Pipefitter
Location: North West England
Start Date: July/August 2022
The successful candidate will initially be engaged on a temporary contract via 1st Step Solutions (on a trial bases) before being engaged directly by the employer a national Building Services Contractor (M&E Contractor) from September 2022
You will join a team of professionally qualified colleagues who will support you to help you reach your full potential.
Apprentices will study for a Level 3/4 or Level 6 construction related apprenticeship, with qualifications achieved through a combination of college work and gathering work-based experience and evidence.
The apprenticeship can be up to four years (depending on which level apprenticeship), where you will attend a local college/apprenticeship provider part time and the remainder of your time will be spent on site learning the practical elements of your role.
Early Careers benefits packages:
You can expect to earn an annual salary starting at £14,750 rising to £17,200 (depending on which level apprenticeship you join on) along with a variety of company benefits
After a qualifying period and in return for your valued contribution, the employer can offer the following benefits packages:
* Competitive salary
* 26 days annual leave (with the opportunity to buy or sell up to three days holiday)
* Private medical insurance for yourself (with the option to buy family cover)
* Life Assurance
* Defined contribution pension scheme matched up to 8%
* Two days volunteering opportunities
* Flexible and Agile working (dependent on your role)
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Professional membership fees
* Flexible Benefits scheme which includes the opportunity to purchase benefits such as: Critical illness insurance (with option to purchase for your partner), Dental Insurance, Travel insurance & Bike to work scheme, Retail vouchers/payroll giving/activity pass for top leisure attractions