3 months ago
MEP Architectural Designer - Pharmaceutical
1st Step are currently working with a leading MEP Contractor, who are looking to add to their design and technical team with an Architectural Designer to join their MEP team in the North West.
We are looking for candidates with experience designing and coordinating MEP services through pharmaceutical environments, with experience in laboratory and cleanroom project design and coordination.
* Prepare and develop architectural drawings using AutoCAD and REVIT in a timely and accurate manner
* Provide supporting calculations and material selections for produced drawings
* Production of procurement schedules in line with material selection
* Detailed design of MEP, Laboratory and Cleanroom interfaces
* Oversee project delivery through technical and delivery stages
* Issue completed packages of drawings to project team for QA
* Issue final status packages
* Attendance of design and coordination meetings with clients and consultants
* Reporting to design manager on production progress and deliverables
* Design delivery within the MEP and Cleanrooms environment
* AutoCAD and REVIT experience
* Architectural / Design background within the MEP Sector