2 months ago
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Office Coordinator to join their expanding business in Uxbridge.
As the sole support team member in the firm, you must be able to work autonomously, keep a positive outlook when encountering challenges and hold superb problem-solving skills.
The Office Coordinator's remit will include PA duties to the busy Directors.
Managing all diaries.
- Being the first point of contact for orders and payments and office phone calls.
- Dealing with correspondence and phone calls on behalf of the director.
- Issuing invoices, tracking and statements.
- Overseeing projects timelines and budgets.
- Organising and maintaining the running of the office.
- Typing, compiling presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems (Google Drive).
- Booking and arranging travel, accommodation and transport.
- Client relationship management (liaising with clients).
- Overseeing multiple business accounts and financial administration.
- Project filing and admin.
- Raising and issuing quotations.
- Managing cash flow/budgets.
- Scheduling and booking deliveries.
You will have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working in a Architectural practice experience (ideally).
exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong planning skills and time management.
- High degree of numeracy and literacy.
- A confident, warm and positive attitude.
- The ability to work autonomously.
- Genuine interest in our work and the desire to provide a high level of service.
- Software, MS word / excel / In design/EDMS.
- Proficient in health and safety practices.