Coventry, West Midlands
South West Recruitment Team
6 months ago
12 August 2019
Full time Assemblers required to work at our clients Off site manufacturing plant. Whih is presently based in the North, but are relocating to the new factory in Coventry.
This is an ideal opportunity to train in the mechanical and electirical industry where you will become semi-skilled as Assembler fitters. If you have manual working skills (you have worked in the car industry or have worked in other assembly lines).
· 4-day week (Monday - Thursday)
· 7am - 5pm (38 hours paid work
Training in the factory in the North for 2-4 weeks on a training wage. The new factory should be open from early September.
Full Training is given.
· Understating manufacturing Drawings
· Mark out module frames accurately for brackets and fix brackets securely
· Understand basic detail regarding need for expansion devices on pipework
· Yorkshire Xpress Crimping Training
· Installed crimp pipework/valves on modules under supervision
· Aware of need for connectivity pictures
· Carried out pressure testing of pipework under supervision and filled in test sheet with assistance
· Assisted in racking and wrapping modules under supervision
· Understand use of targets and efficiencies
· Understand reason for QA documents and its importance and to have part filled in a QA document under supervision
· Installed basic electrical containment - straight lengths basket and trunking
· Lagging / insulation - straight pipes
· Abrasive Wheel Training
· Crimp Tool - 42-54
· Crimp Tool - 67-108
· Installation of pipework expansion and bellows
· Electrical Containment (trunking, basket, tray) - installation including manufacturing bends, tees, sets etc.
· Ductwork - installation of ductwork, smoke dampers, volume control dampers
· Victaulic - capable of assembling pre-grooved spools
· Victaulic - capable of manufacturing spools
· Durapipe - training received (glued only)
· Soil and Vent PVC Pipework System (glued and fusion welded)
· Pipework lagging - bends, tees, id labels above 54mm
· Ductwork lagging
· Electrical connections - termination of cables into accessories (cables up to 6mm)
· Installation of screwed conduit including forming of bends, sets, etc..
· Installation of pumps, plate heat exchangers, boilers
· Installation of distribution boards, bus-bar, luminaires
· Installation of MVHR, HIU, CIU, AIU, Manifolds
· Manufacture and installation of screwed pipework up to 50mm
· Makita Cut-Off Saw
· Band Saw Strarret
· Fusion Welding
· Ensign Drainage
· Uponor Training
· Durapipe HTA C-PVC Pipework
· Durapipe Vulcathene Training
· Victaulic Training