£25000 - £32000 per annum
5 months ago
1st Step Solutions are currently working on behalf of a client who are looking to add an Assistant Buyer to their team in Loughton, Essex.
Our client are a multi-discipline construction company who work in the Refurbishment, Restoration, and Design Build Sectors. Due to sustained growth and a strong order book they are hoping to add an Assistant Buyer to work under the Procurement Manager.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Assist with Procurement of materials and plant on.
- Preparing documents and agreements for material orders.
- Scheduling of materials in accordance with the planning schedule.
- Ensuring that materials ordered are the most cost effective for the business.
- To work effectively as part of project teams and cross functional work teams to deliver excellent customer service.
- You will have the opportunity to manage and improve supplier performance by identifying business needs and making recommendations for cost-effective solutions.
- At least 1 years' exposure of materials procurement in Construction.
The following experience is essential:
- IT literate
- Highly self-motivated
- Ability to work to budgets
- Highly competent with planning and organisation
- Highly competent in analysis and problem solving
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy please call Kip.