6 months ago
Assistant M&E Quantity Surveyor - Bury St Edmunds
This is an opportunity to work on a prestigious £30 million project in the Bury St Edmunds. If you are keen to work with a Tier 1 M&E Contractor with pipeline of work for the next 2 years in the area, this might be the opportunity for you.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside an exceptional M&E Commercial Manager along with other M&E Quantity Surveyors. You will gain valuable experience that will help you progress within the industry. You will also have the chance to have ongoing professional training and development.
If you're an M&E Quantity Surveyor with a minimum of 2-3 years' experience wanting progression and ongoing training & support this could be the right role for you.
See below typical duties which may change depending on project and experience level:
* Cost Value reconciliations (CVRs)
* Take offs
* Cash Flow forecasting
* Management of subcontractor accounts
* Negotiation of variations, calculations & settlement of final accounts
* Procurement of specialist Mechanical and Electrical Sub-Contractors
* Preparation of monthly Project Valuations and preparation of Project Final Account
* Ambitious and enthusiastic towards their career and projects
* Strong communication skills
* Experience working within an M&E Contractor
* Relevant qualifications
* Competitive salary/expenses
If you are an Assistant / Intermediate M&E Quantity Surveyor looking for a new chapter in your career. Please get in touch with Sam Nixon to discuss further.