£35000 - £40000 per annum + Travel
3 months ago
Assistant M&E Quantity Surveyor
Are you an Assistant M&E Quantity Surveyor looking for a new role in Central London?
I am currently working with a client who focuses on Commercial Shell & Core, CAT A, CAT B Fit Out and Education projects, up to the value of £20million M&E.
They are looking for someone to join their team as an Assistant M&E Quantity Surveyor who is looking to grow and develop into an M&E QS over the next 2-3 years. My client is offering a competitive salary plus travel. Turnover for the business is around the £150million mark with typical projects valued between £500k - £20 million.
Highly competitive package which has aided with their high levels of staff retention. You will need at least 1 years' experience working for an M&E contractor.
See below typical duties which may change depending on project and experience level:
* Assisting with cost Value reconciliations (CVRs)
* Assisting with cash Flow forecasting
* Assisting with management of subcontractor accounts
* Assisting with negotiation of variations, calculations & settlement of final accounts
* Assisting with procurement of specialist Mechanical and Electrical Sub-Contractors
* Assisting with managing monthly project cost reports in time for monthly Directors meetings
* Assisting with preparation of monthly Project Valuations and preparation of Project Final Account
Please get in touch to discuss further.