£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Package
4 months ago
February / March
Assistant / Junior M&E Quantity Surveyor - Cambridge
We have an opportunity for an Assistant / Junior M&E Quantity Surveyor for a prestigious project in the Cambridge region for a well-established M&E business. You will be work alongside a team of 3 experienced Quantity Surveyors and given the relevant training and support to develop your career within the M&E sector.
Ideally my client is looking for a minimum of 1 years' experience within either surveying or estimating within the M&E sector.
They offer a great working culture with development and progression opportunities available for those who are looking to step up in their career.
* Assisting in producing and providing accurate forecasts of project cost to completion and final value
* Assisting in preparing tender packages for M&E subcontract works
* Continually monitor projected costs to completion in line with budget
* Ensure contract variations are identified, valued and turned into agreed variation orders with the customer in a timely manner
* Assisting in managing the subcontract tender process, including the selection of sub-contractors and provision of all relevant contract and schedule documentation
* Vetting tenders and placing sub contract orders
* Variations and claims - facilitate the resolution of disputes relating to outstanding payments to subcontractors and creditors
* Producing monthly contract reports detailing current status of the M&E contracts, including cashflow forecasts and liabilities
* Provide input in construction project commercial/legal/strategic meetings
Please get in touch to discuss further. I also have other opportunities in Hertfordshire and London for the same M&E Business.