2 months ago
Job Title - Assistant Project Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Ambitious and dedicated individual required for Assistant Project Manager position to be based out of the Watford office working with one of the established Curtain Walling contractors in the area. This is a great opportunity for an early-years professional who may be looking for a transition into Junior Management.
- Computer literate to a good standard using Word and Excel, Power Point is desirable
- Use to working with software packages.
- Good communicator and telephone manner.
- Be proactive, organized and a team player
- Have good attention to detail.
- Confident and flexible approach essential
- Some experience working on curtain walling, façade, cladding, windows & doors projects
- Building/external envelope
- 2 plus years in the industry
The responsibilities and duties of a Trainee Project Manager will include but not limit to the following:
- To assist in various tasks alongside the Senior Project Managers
- Contribute to the preparation, agreement and monitoring of all Method Statements, Risk Assessments and Programmes for all sub-contract operations.
- Assist in scheduling, procurement and monitoring of the supply of all materials and sub- contracted operations for the project, to ensure that the overall programme is maintained.
- Help with supervision and control of all on-site operations with additional on-site assistance if required.
- Assist with the monitoring, updates and reports on costs/budgets for all contract related purchases and expenditure including materials, plant, labour etc.
- Work alongside estimators and team members in preparing quotes and monitoring variations.
- Assist with the Co-ordination and monitor the design and detailing process.
If this is something that would be of interest, please contact Alex Cena on either or 07976430926