South West London, London
6 months ago
Position - Assistant Quantity Surveyor/Project Quantity Surveyor
Sector - Residential Developer/Main Contractor
Location - London, Central London, South West London
Salary - Negotiable
1st Step has been retained by one of the most recognised Residential Developer's in the UK. Named as one of the top 5 companies in the industry, they have a huge presence in London and pride themselves on their reputation within the industry. They are currently looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join the growing team on a flagship development that will set them aside from their competition.
About the Role:
The project, a luxury mixed use residential development at the heart of London. This scheme consists of almost 2000 units in total.
The ideal candidate will be reporting directly into the Commercial Manager/Managing Surveyor.
About the Requirements;
Reasonable level of experience, working for a recognised developer or main contractor within the industry and possess the ambition to progress your career, as there will be plenty of opportunities to do so.
The ideal candidate shall have:
- A Degree in Quantity Surveying/Technical Qualification
- Min 2 years+ post grad experience with a recognised developer/main contractor
- Worked on mixed use, residential, commercial or high end residential projects
- Strong pre-construction experience
- An understanding of building regulations and legal obligations
- Solid experience of financial management and cost control
- Technical knowledge of managing subcontract packages
About the Benefits:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the industry's most recognised High End Residential Developers and will provide the opportunity propel your career, gaining invaluable exposure to many prestigious projects.
- Competitive salary + Package
- Health-care + Pension
- Career development
- 20 days+ holidays
If this is something that would be of interest, please contact Alex Cena on either or 07976430926