City of London, London
£25000 - £40000 per annum + Package
27 days ago
November / December
Assistant / Intermediate Electrical Estimator
Are you currently looking for a new challenge? 1st Step are currently working with a Leading M&E Contractor based in Central London who are looking to build on their Estimating team due securing multiple projects and future pipeline. With competitive salary and benefits available along with a great company culture this could be the new challenge you're looking for.
Whether you are an Assistant Electrical Estimator looking for development and progression or at mid to senior level or just looking for a new challenge, please get in contact to discuss.
This is a great opportunity to join a Large M&E Contractor based in North West London, turning working on projects up to the value of £20million. If you are looking for a new role on a permanent basis and have a background with Electrical Estimation on projects within Commercial fit-out and Residential please send your CV in.
Some of the responsibilities are shown below.
- Review all Tender Documents for potential risk and exposure and provide key information across the contract team.
- Attend all necessary site surveys.
- Review tender documents and ensure compliance
- Identifying value engineering solutions to create a commercial advantage over competitors
- Sending out enquiries for all required materials and liaising with specialist sub-contractors to ensure compliance with the tender documents
- Preparing offer letters detailing tender qualifications and particulars
- To work with and maintain the existing company estimating department procedures.
- Preparation of all documents to meet the company standards
- Submitting tenders for a review meeting with the relevant Director
- After tender submission ensure all tenders are chased and all directors and managers are kept informed of the bid prospects.
- Supervise, mentor and encourage all subordinate staff
- All your office and site activities will be client facing and as a result you are our representative to the client. At all times you will be expected to maintain a professional appearance and manner, be punctual, helpful and courteous to clients, colleagues and other contractors on site.
- Attend all weekly Estimating Meetings.
- Attend all Engineer Handover meetings.
I am in the process of organising interviews over the next week, so please get in contact ASAP to get the ball rolling.