£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Associate Director - Mechanical - Team Leader
I am working in partnership with a growing, ambitious company with a long-established M&E design team in offices around the south of England, with a long track record of delivering excellent projects for top clients. The team is rapidly growing nationwide, and there is an opportunity for a new mechanical specialist to lead the M&E Design team in the Norwich office.
Are you an ambitious, talented associate or associate director mechanical design engineer, very good with people and with strong commercial awareness? Have you developed your technical skill and ability to lead projects, deal with clients and architects etc. and people/team management skills over a long career in the industry? Then give me a call (contact details below) to discuss this opportunity.
You will come into the team as lead of the regional M&E offer from that office, and your duties would include:
* Overall responsibility for the M&E team;
* Liaise with other managers and staff throughout the organisation to ensure that engineering services are functioning effectively;
* Managing resources within the department with regard to manpower and financial budgets;
* Line management and professional development of engineers of all experience levels;
* Providing training, coaching, mentoring, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve engineering excellence and their full potential.
* Advising on changes of policy and approach within the department and how they relates to the overall business;
* Maintaining and growing the team size in line with the company's and office's growth plan;
* Representing the firm at client meetings;
* Winning work, developing business, building relationships with existing and prospective clients.
If you are interested in being considered for this associate director mechanical design engineer role, please contact me on the details below.