£55000 - £65000 per annum
14 days ago
ASSOCIATE FACADE ENGINEER
Are you are skilled Facade Engineering professional looking for the next step in your career?
Here you will have the opportunity of working with one of the world's leading building envelope consultancies who require an Associate Facade Engineer to be based out of their London office. This represents a great opportunity to join a reputable organisation within the industry, of which you would be exposed to clear career progression and skill development, as well as access to some of the capital's most prestigious projects.
Technical skills required:
- Strong Facade Engineering/Facade Design experience - those from a Structural Facade discipline will also be considered
- Accomplished academic background, ideally educated to degree level with Engineering or Architecture
- Career history of work with reputable companies in the Building Envelope field
- Strong commercial acumen with genuine knowledge of the industry
- Sharp individual with eye for detail - able to design 2D/3D
- Knowledge of glass, thermal performance, structural façade performance
- Site experience is also desirable