about 1 year ago
A well-established M&E Contractor are currently in the market for an M&E Bid Manager to support their Bid and Tender function. This position will be working out of their London office working along side a number of Senior Directors within the business.
The Business has a great reputation within the London & South East region with project values ranging between £5 million - £25 million M&E. Company turnover is in excess of £160 million M&E.
This position is a key appointment in order to drive the business forward over the coming 12 months.
1. Check and acknowledge tender documents and amendments.
2. Arrange tender launch meeting.
3. Establish and request all necessary resources are provided to the tender team.
4. Produce a Bid Strategy and brief tender team.
5. Ensure correct selection of subcontractors and suppliers for key packages.
6. Organise distribution of tender documents/amendments for appropriate parties.
7. Arrange tender submission document production and checking.
8. Ensure appropriate member of bid team answer queries from subcontractors/suppliers.
9. Ensure Risk analysis and Risk Register are produced.
10. Request further information from Client/Design Team and arrange meeting if required.
11. Internal meetings to review design alternatives/value management.
12. Ensure pricing reflects the proposed methodology.
13. Attend Adjudication Meeting.
14. Co-ordinate post tender negotiations with Client.
15. Maintain/pursue business development opportunities.
16. Ensure that final tender information is entered on RIMS.
17. Attend hand-over meeting and brief team on tender bid.
18. Undertake project debrief, eliciting feedback from sites, to improve construction.
1. Project Management
2. Bid Strategy, Production and Process
3. Excellent communicator both internally and externally
4. Negotiation and Presentation Skills
5. Risk Analysis
6. People and Team Management
If you are interested in this role, or you are looking at alternative career opportunities, please get in touch. I will be setting up initial meetings this week and next.