£70000 - £79000 per annum + Car Allow
3 months ago
BID Manager - M&E - London - Canary Wharf
1st Step are currently working with a National M&E Contractor who are looking to expand their work winning department with the addition of an M&E BID Manager. They are based in Canary Wharf in the heart of the Financial district in London.
Currently they have a turnover of around £60 million M&E across the London market with a view to grow this to £80 million within 12 months.
· Experienced MEP Bid Manager with major M&E/Building Services Contractor.
· Reporting to the Regional Director
· National M&E Building Services Contractor
· High profile project portfolio across London & South East
· Ideal opportunity for someone looking to move from a senior estimating, project management or business development role.
· Excellent career opportunities for progression with competitive salary & package
· Analysis of prequalification and tender documents, making recommendations to line managers and manage and be involved in the production of tender submissions and check the finished document.
· Ensure that tender quality submissions and prequalification submissions meet the highest possible standards of quality in respect of technical input and presentation.
· Manage all client contact related to the bid on behalf of the company and managing and participating in presentations to prospective clients.
· Prepare and maintain all documentation required by the project management plan including the bid programme, bid delivery matrix, and bid budget, forecast and bid progress reports.
· Receive bid documents and then plan, prepare and manage the company response.
· Establish a bid programme and monitor progress through each bid stage.
· Develop and agree bid strategy with senior management.
· Establish, manage and maintain the approved bid budget.
· Co-ordinate negotiation of contract documents with Client.
· Establish and maintain a Project Risk Register.
If you are interested in your next challenge, please get in touch to discuss further.