City of London, London
3 months ago
Bid Writer (Maintenance)
City of London
1st Step are currently working with an M&E Contractor based in City of London who are recruiting for an experience Bid Writer. With a competitive salary and additional benefits on offer, along with a great company culture this is an exciting opportunity for someone either looking to take a step up or transition into a large company to continue their development.
- Write Quality (PQQ/SQ) and Tender submissions.
- Write client and bid focused market leading responses based on high level proposals developed with the Head of Sales and other bid managers.
- Write clearly and concisely.
- Communicate and liaise with Operations Managers and other Group Senior Managers to ensure that the proposals are reflective of the business and individual client's needs and aspirations.
- To meet the Bid Plan and assigned responsibilities as set out by the Head of Sales.
- Proofread documents.
- Produce case studies and method statements as needed working alongside marketing.
- Manage the communication between the client and company throughout the bid process.
- Print, produce and bind the documents.
- Update CRM system.
- Update and populate bid library.
- To administer the Bid Pipeline process when needed.
- Experience writing and winning Social Housing / Council Communal Maintenance works for a contractor.
- IT literacy including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF & Email.
- Excellent with Word and PDF.
- Knowledge of the social housing and private repair communal heating maintenance market.
- Knowledge of communal Heating and Cooling systems.
- Knowledge of sustainability.
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills.
- Good organisational and planning skills.