Coventry, West Midlands
£45000 - £48000 per annum
7 months ago
BIM Coordinator needed for an immediate start in Coventry.
Main responsibilities for the BIM Coordinator will include the production of all working technical drawings, preparation of clash detection files, Revit models / CAD drawings from stage 3 through to Stage 5 Construction. Due to our varied workload, you will have the opportunity to gain experience on a wide range schemes.
- 3-5 years Design office experience with a consultancy or contractor, working alongside architects and structural engineers
- Proficiency in using REVIT MEP and AutoCAD
- Experience of working with detailed construction drawings desirable.
- Experience with Solibri/Navisworks desirable.
- Good understanding of BIM Level 2 requirements
- Excellent Communication skills
If you are an experienced BIM Coordinator and ca travel to Coventry get in touch and send me your CV.