City of London, London, England
11 months ago
About the role:
This role is a coordination role supporting the BIM Lead. Responsible for assurance and reporting of BIM information. Also responsible for supporting construction team with model and drawing development.
- Coordination, assurance and Implementation of BIM in accordance with the SCS BIM Execution Plan.
- Coordination of supply chain Task Information Delivery Plans (TIDP's) to support the development of the Master Deliverables List to ensure supply chain BIM deliverables in line with the Employers Information Requirements.
- Supporting the BIM Lead to ensure the correct activities are assigned to the supply chains Task Information Managers.
- Providing Coordination reports of the interfaces between engineering disciplines / design and construction / temporary and permanent works design activities, through the BIM process.
- Coordination and development of the design to Construction through BIM processes such as 5D/4D to ensure consideration and optimisation of the opportunities for sustainability, digital engineering, build-ability, carbon, logistics, industrialisation designing for maintenance and health, safety and welfare during construction and in-use.
- Run Project BIM Clinic's to enable BIM task team members to deliver their responsibilities in relation to BIM.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to HNC or higher
- Sustained Continuing Professional Development.
- Experience across all stages of a project life-cycle.
- Experience of working within project environments
- Experience of managing the challenges associated with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Understanding of BIM in design and construction phases and of using the Digital Plan of Works.
- Preferable to have experience of industrialised construction.
- Working knowledge of CDM 2015 regulations.
- Project experience in supporting or managing the BIM process in accordance with PAS1192:2
- Experience of large complex projects in the infrastructure sectors
- Experience using Bentley Microstation, ProjectWise and AECOsim
- Experience using SYNCHRO software