City of London, London
8 months ago
Foot Mobile Engineer
1st Step Solutions are currently recruiting for a Foot Mobile Engineer to join our mobile delivery service. Predominantly based on a portfolio of six mobile sites carrying out PPM and re-active calls, within the centre of London. In which you will work in a team of two engineers.
* The role covers from 8:00am to 5:00pm - Possible subject to change on employment of second engineer. I.e. 7:00 to 16:00 9:00 to 18:00 alternative week's rotation.
* The role is full time and requires the successful applicant to work 40 hours per week.
* Deliver full PPM and respond to reactive calls associated with the customers M&E assets within the contracted areas.
* Keep all site compliant records up to date including but not limited permits to work, Specialist Service Providers and any statutory requirements.
* Assist with the oversee sub-contractors on a day to day basis.
* Carrying out first fix repairs is essential.
* To assist in the provision of Building Services to Contract Policy.
* Establishing and monitoring standards for M&E Works and Building Maintenance.
* Ensuring PPM/Reactive works are completed
* Assist with Audits.
* SLA performance.
* First time fix.
* For all the duties and responsibilities associated with this job description, ensure that activities proceed in a safe manner compliant with Statutory Regulation, CDM, Good Practice, etc by compiling procedures, monitoring standards and maintaining records.
* Carry out daily inspections.
* Carry out PPM works.
* Carry out reactive repairs.
* Standing in for leading hand role for holiday and sickness.
* Quoted works as when required.
* Provide assistance to the lead engineer.
* Oversee the monitoring of the building M&E facilities
* Oversee the monitoring of the subcontractors for Reactive and PPM works,
* Carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance.
* Other engineering and facilities tasks as requested by the customer through the helpdesk.
Qualifications or Required Experience:
* 5 Years experience in a similar field.
* Extensive knowledge of the techniques of Building Services, Repairs and Maintenance.
* Communication and IT skills.
* Recognised City and Guilds qualifications (Mechanical or Electrical)