City of London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum + plus benefits
4 months ago
February / March 2020
Building Services Manager - London
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Building Services Manager to join a large principal contractor in London in the new year. Our client is a leading builder, delivering medium to large sized commercial, residential and educational sector projects.
- Take overall responsibility for M&E package
- Procurement of subcontractors
- Attending design meetings with clients and architects
- Review and management of design
- Subcontractor management
- Ensuring installation meets required specification
- Cost control of subcontractor packages
- Project handover
- Relevant building services degree, HNC or trade qualification
- Experience delivering MEP Services on projects up to £10 million
- Experience leading projects from preconstruction to handover
In reward, the successful candidate will join a thriving business unit, that offer competitive salary and benefits package, as well as challenging and giving you the responsibility to deliver your own projects.
If you are interested, please apply today or contact Bruce Grobler in the London Office for a discreet conversation.