Stretford, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £25000 per annum
6 months ago
1st Step Solutions are currently working with a National Contractor who are looking to recruit a Business Assistant to be based in Manchester.
* This role will support the Business Support Manager and Head of Operations and there will be overarching Specialist Services duties that will also be required.
* Prime responsibility will be to provide efficient operations and administrative support to the Specialist Services teams to ensure the smooth running of the relevant office(s), sites and project activities.
* You will provide general administrative duties and be the focal point for general enquiries from the operations team; organise events and meetings; book travel, accommodation etc. for staff members as required.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Perform general administration duties, including typing up letters, minutes, presentations and tender documents.
* Assist in the preparation and reviewing of operational documentation.
* Manage filing and storage of all project documentation.
* Assist with managing different types of documents and create monthly reports.
* Provide a competent administration service in order to support all team members.
* Maintain data and prompt team members to provide up-to-date information, ensuring the accuracy of any such information provided.
* Experience of working as an Administrator in the Construction industry.
* Excellent computer literacy skills- must have excellent working knowledge of Microsoft.
* Office Suite and the ability to quickly pick up and use any other software systems as necessary.
* Strong time management and organisational skills and excellent attention to detail.
* Self-starter; task and results-oriented, with excellent problem-solving skills.
* Knowledge of Document Control/Management principles.
* A clear understanding of working methods and procedures applicable to the industry and apply this to effectively carry out the job role.