City of London, London
£28000 - £34000 per annum
SE Recruitment Team
3 months ago
Business Development Coordinator
City of London
1st Step are currently working with an M&E Contractor based in City of London who are recruiting for a Business Development Coordinator. With a competitive salary and additional benefits on offer, along with a great company culture this is an exciting opportunity for someone either looking to take a step up or transition into a large company to continue their development.
* Providing general administrative support when required.
* Preparing and submitting tenders / renewals for across the portfolio, including estates.
* Assisting with the bidding process whilst meeting strict deadlines.
* Request & review quotations (Alternative quote comparisons from company preferred
* On instruction collate and submit proposals, quotations and bid responses in the required format e.g. e-mail, portal upload, hard copy.
* Maintain the Company's pipeline report of new business opportunities in the public sector
* Assist in drafting proposals, quotations and bid responses.
* To support the team in planning and preparing for meetings and presentations.
* Support the business in generating new collateral in support of Business Development and Marketing activity.
* Building Services experience desirable.
* Strong communication skills.
* Customer focused.
* Good Team Player.
* Ability to multi-task and prioritise projects.
* Ability to identify and resolve problems at an early stage.
* IT literate and experienced in working with MS Office Applications (InDesign knowledge advantageous).