£25 - £30 per annum + Pension
South West Recruitment Team
4 months ago
Our client a leading M&E Contractor in the South West Region are looking for a Business Development Coordinator to be based in their regional office near Portishead.
Some of the key duties of the role are..
- Researching organisations, companies and individuals to identify new opportunities/leads
- Maintaining and utilising a CRM database of contacts, key accounts and activities for the region
- Identifying key conferences and events held in the region
- General industry research and collection of data
Planning and Management:
- Assisting in the development of business development plans to support growth
- Diary management
- Manage and coordinate events
- Produce reports
Client Outreach and Relationship:
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and coordinate meetings
- Activities may include desktop client engagement, conferences, setting up sales/marketing trips for Project Managers. Enter all notes and follow up activities into CRM.
- Managing and coordinating regional webinar seminars for client education
- Developing, Managing and maintaining customer relationships
- Meeting customers, attending networking events and conferences
- Planning and delivering presentations
- Managing, maintaining and developing our social media presence
- Good Administrative skills
- Excellent Telephone manner
- IT literate, with knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Effective Communicator
- Sound Interpersonal Skills
- Developing Self and Others
- Planning and Organising
- Results Focus
- Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality
- Effective team player
Although the position is office based there will be a requirement to visit other offices, clients premises and events across the region, and possibly around the UK on occasion.