7 months ago
Business Development Manager
London (Nationwide Travel)
1st Step Solutions are currently working with a National M&E Contractor that have a rare opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join their team.
You will have proven Business Development experience with a portfolio of existing relevant contact. Proven success with the local market whilst being self-motivate and adaptable to lead or contribute to a team effort.
- Commercial aptitude knowledge of the building services/MEP market.
- Negotiation skills.
- Relevant degree-level qualification/5+ years' experience within a similar role.
- Act as the representative, primarily at business stream level but also for the UK business and the Group as a whole.
- Record, maintain ownership and regularly update all contact and opportunities on the CRM platform.
- Create and maintain productive relationships with interfacing departments and teams.
- Maintain a good knowledge of the industry, emerging markets and business opportunities to develop suitable strategies.
- Represent the company as a host or attendee at business events both in the evening and at weekends as would be deemed reasonable for the role.
- Input into the Building Services business development strategy to ensure alignment of local conditions and the UK strategy.
- Create and deliver relevant presentations and proposals to promote the business and secure opportunities.
- Develop a high-level knowledge and understanding of the company track record and capabilities.