£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Business Development Manager - Fit Out and Refurbishment
West London - (remote working available) £50,000 - 70,000 + Bonus
My client is a specialist sub-contractor within the Fit Out and Refurbishment sector working with Tier 1 Principal contractors.
Working alongside the Managing Director you will identify and target new business opportunities across the Fit Out sector.
You will utilise a multitude of routes to market in order to build a solid pipeline through telesales, networking, online resources and other channels in order to connect with your target market.
You will work to stringent but realistic targets in order to measure success of your strategy.
You will have a huge say in creating your own portfolio and managing accounts efficiently to maximise revenue for the company and yourself.
- Achieve new business.
- New Business sales process from initial prospecting through to contract negotiation
- Devise acquisition strategies through effective and visible account planning
- Build a pipeline of opportunities and ensure sales activity records are maintained
- Ensure contractual paperwork for contracts within the portfolio are up to date
- Compile and submit detailed sales reports weekly and monthly
- Identify and assist with development of new products and services for business customers
- Develop credible, strong internal and external stakeholder relationships
Skills and Experience Required:
- At least 5 years previous experience in a similar role
- In depth knowledge of the Construction industry
- Solid understanding of both fixed and flexible procurement and risk management strategies
- Ability to devise acquisition strategies through effective and documented account planning
- Strong achievement drive, self-motivation and relationship management capability
- Analytical thinking with strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to influence and have impact at a senior level
- Proven sales and negotiation skills with end users
- Proven high level of pure new business delivery
- Numerate and accurate with ability to solve detailed problems and use own initiative
Candidates must have a network of Tier 1 contractors - this is the current and target market that the client would like to develop.
If you are interested and would like to discuss the role, please call Kip on 07849 847 698 or