5 months ago
1st Step Solutions are currently working with a National Contractor who are looking to recruit a Business Systems Administrator with CRM experience.
* To develop and maintain Salesforce CRM tool, in-line with the strategic direction of the business
* Offer Salesforce support & training across the business divisions and Central Support departments
* Responsibility for aligning Salesforce reporting with Finance reports including Management Accounts, Forecasts and long-term Business Plans
* To assist in the creation of month end reports, both Financial and non-financial
* To offer finance admin support where required
Aims & Objectives:
* Ensure that the business subsidiary utilises Salesforce to its full potential and that all policies procedures are adhered to.
* Implement a uniform approach to all reporting across all Divisions. Ensure that information is timely and consistent
* To establish, develop and maintain business relationships with Commercial and financial Teams across all Divisions.
* Work closely with Central Finance staff to support team objectives
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Ensure Salesforce accuracy is maintained to reflect current/ future pipeline status
* Create bespoke reports in Salesforce as and when required
* Liaise with the Salesforce "Experts" network, bringing together the business capabilities with the UK BD community
* Ensure accurate reconciliation of Salesforce Orders & revenue to other Finance reports.
* Complete monthly Divisional Trading packs. Read, interpret and fully understand the information contained within
* Ensure compliance to all policies and procedures. Liaise closely with the Commercial managers to ensure appropriate "sign off" of contracts.
* Achieve set/ agreed performance targets. Maintain statistics on all activities; conversion metrics and monitor accuracy of estimation.
* Provide administrative support to Finance including data processing (contract and supplier set ups, credit checks, Barclaycard Purchase cards) and query handling
* Assist in the preparation of Management Accounts and forecasts
* Uphold the good name of the company at all times and not to disclose to a third party any information of a confidential nature
* Carry out any reasonable tasks required by line management in a manner that is conducive to good business practice
Health & Safety:
* All staff are required to fulfil their legal duty to take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and others who may be affected by their acts and omissions, and to follow all guidance and instructions given in this respect. Further details regarding Health & Safety responsibilities are set out in the Health & Safety Policy.
* Engage with the engineers through Site Safety Leadership Tours
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
The knowledge, skills, qualifications and experience relevant to the position are:
* Experience in a similar sales / Admin developmental role
* Knowledge of CRM systems
* Conversant with current industry trends
* Experience in developing high quality written content for different communication channels including reports, graphs / presentations etc.
* Speed, accuracy and understanding of sales / financial KPIs
* An eye for detail - identifying data problems and resolving using own initiative
* Demonstrable expertise in delivering service excellence
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Set clear priorities between competing demands for resources and manage own tasks and priorities effectively with minimal supervision
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Package - particularly excel and Powerpoint
* Relevant qualification to the role
* Knowledge of Salesforce CRM
* Basic knowledge of Financial reporting (P&L, Balance sheet)
The core management competency framework for the position are:
* Providing Direction - creates a clear understanding of what needs to be achieved and provides the necessary guidance
* Obtaining Results Through People - supports, challenges and develops others so that they can give their best and deliver against expectations
* Drive For Excellence - manages activities to ensure high standards are achieved in all areas
* Teamwork - manages themselves and their team, to maximise contributions and effectiveness, influencing personal commitments
* Communication - communicates clearly and concisely, impressing others and ensuring understanding of all relevant information in all circumstances
* Planning, Organising & Executing - plans ahead, organises and schedules activities and resources, monitoring the execution against timescales and plans
* Commercial/ Financial Awareness - understands and applies commercial and financial principals, viewing issues in terms of costs, profits/ returns, budget control, markets and added value
* Risk Management - effectively manages risks and ensures that the interests of the business, others and self are protected
* Customer Awareness - effectively manages relationships in the supply chain, responsive to the needs of the customer, aims to deliver customer satisfaction
* Health, Safety Environmental - effectively manages HSE aspects within the business, ensuring compliance and welfare of team members
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post. Job descriptions should be regularly reviewed to ensure they are an accurate representation of the post.