City of London, London
11 months ago
CAD technician required for Leading Mechanical Electrical Contractor.
Position will be based within the Building Services design team feeding into the London Team on the ground. Attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate.
The position has recently become available due to continued growth and success of the business.
The successful Engineer will be working alongside a strong team on some of London's leading projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for a CAD Technician to join a well-established company and progress your career. The role will offer the chance to continue professional development in a fantastic working environment. This job is a great opportunity to join a business that is constantly moving forward and pushing new technology with their work. They are the most advanced in the field in the use of REVIT Building Information Modelling on their projects and will offer full training to help any Engineers to progress in this area.
* Minimum 2 years' experience in AutoCAD, REVIT experience would be an advantage
* Strong knowledge in drawing preparation for use in a building services team
* Proficiency and diligence in AutoCAD
* Ability to meet tight programs
* Ability to work in a team environment and on your own initiative
* Good communication skills