7 months ago
Home Manager required in Waterlooville.
We have exclusively been asked to find a very strong, positive, and passionate Manager for a new home in Waterlooville, who can use their experience to manage the new home and staff to provide the best possible care.
This is a really great time to join the company and part of your role will be to raise the profile of the home within the local community, and make this the home of choice for older people in the area
If you would like to be considered for this exciting role, you will need to have:
- An NMC registration.
- Experience in a similar environment.
- At least 2 years experience at managerial level (Depute or Manager of a Care Home).
- Financial understanding of budgetary constraints.
- Experience of marketing a home.
You will need to be:
- A resilient leader, with excellent communication and networking skills.
- Able to evidence progression of a Service you have managed.
- Completely aware of Care Inspectorate regulations, and be able to reflect these in the policies and procedures that you put in place.
- Able to improve the quality of life for people in your care.
- Caring for predominantly frail elderly people, who have varying degrees of dementia, you will need to be able to build your own team of professional and committed staff to deliver the very best levels of care and support for your residents with passion, knowledge, and consideration.
In return, you can expect:
- Great salary and excellent package.
- To work in an environment where effort is recognised and rewarded.
- The ability to truly shape a service that is about quality care.
- Work closely with a small committed and supportive senior team who are there when needed.
- The chance to bring your own team with you.