£33000 - £35000 per annum
SE Recruitment Team
about 1 month ago
This is a permanent position for a CCTV, Access Control and Fire and Intruder Alarm System Specialist / Engineer.
Our client is currently looking for a new member to join their team on a permanent basis with a competitive salary based in London.
This family-run business has been established 24 years and specialises in projects within Education, Health, Banking, Finance and Commercial Sectors, and have an excellent reputation within the industry.
You must have:
- NVQ 2 or 3 in Electrical installation
- Previous experience in CCTV, Fire and Intruder Alarms Installation
- Knowledge in addressable and conventional fire alarms systems
- Good understanding of BS 5839.
- Full driving license
- Willing to work weekends - if necessary
- Good level of communication skills
- Ability to complete reports clearly and accurately
- Computer literacy of a good standard
Company benefits are included such as 28 days' holiday and Company Vehicle.
Any additional training or qualifications would be an advantage.
If you would like to find out more information in regards to the position, please give 1st Step Solutions a call to speak with Nicole on 0207 846 7622