City of London, London
Up to £9 per hour
10 months ago
5 week contract
7am - 4pm
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness within the area of responsibility ensuring cleaning schedules are followed
- Have a full knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and agents
- Ensure all cleaning equipment is kept scrupulously clean and maintained in good working order
- Observe all client and company Fire and Health and Safety regulation instructions
- Maintain personal appearance and hygiene to the highest standard, exercising professionalism in all aspects of work
- Be required to work some weekends
- To undertake general cleaning duties to the prescribed standards as detailed in the site specification including:
- Cleaning interior surfaces, furnishings, fixtures and fittings
- Clean floors and floor coverings
- Maintain the internal environment
- Service toilet areas; clean all toilet appliances i.e. toilets, sinks etc. and replenish supplies
- To clear and remove rubbish and other items from areas as detailed by the site specification and ensure the security of all areas at completion of duties.
- To maintain stocks of cleaning materials, order from suppliers where required and to control the usage of materials ensuring the cleaning cupboard is kept tidy at all times.
- To report any problems on site to the Supervisor / Line Manager so they may be rectified immediately.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties/request with this position as designated by the Line Manager / Supervisor/Client