City of London, London
23 days ago
1st Step Solutions are looking for a Cleaner in Moorgate, EC2R.
To provide catering/house keeping services for all meetings and take responsibility for cleanliness/ tidiness of meeting rooms, kitchens toilets and breakout areas from 8th August 2022 until 9th September 2022, 0700 - 1600.
Start Date: 08/08/2022
Rate: £9.50 PAYE
Duration: 1 month
Location: Moorgate, EC2R
Main Duties / Responsibilities
* Collect catering requests from reception in the afternoon prior to the meetings.
* Check that the toilets and kitchens have been cleaned properly each morning, and report any issues found.
* Ensure all catering crockery, utensils etc are washed and clean before they are used for any meetings. Ensure correct crockery is used for each type of activity.
* Provide refreshments (tea, coffee, water etc) for all meetings. Provide breakfasts/lunches as and when requested.
* Remove used cups from desks when they are no longer being used and put in the dishwasher about twice a day - before lunch and at about 2pm
* Ensure all rooms are in a good condition prior to any meeting taking place and clear the room after use.
* Check with meeting room hosts/Reception one day prior in order to make sure the meetings are still going ahead
* Liaise with Reception regarding any changes to catering requests (i.e. if numbers increase or decrease or any meeting is cancelled)
* Carry out catering requirements in a timely and professional manner at all times.
* Keeping kitchen areas, breakout areas, toilets, and meeting rooms tidy throughout the day.
* Loading and unloading the dishwasher ensuring cutlery and crockery is clean and put away, in the correct area. Meeting room crockery to be locked away.
* Carry out weekly checks for any unused or broken crockery/cutlery and remove from the kitchen cupboards.
* Clean out cupboards every two weeks.
* Ensure sufficient levels of crockery/cutlery are kept in all kitchen areas.
* Ensure high standards of hygiene/cleanliness are maintained at all times in meeting rooms, kitchens and breakout areas.
* Carry out regular toilet checks throughout the day and inform Office Manager of standard issues.
* Friday afternoons after lunch, carry out a check of all fridges and remove items past their sell by date, and clean out the fridges every other week.
* Monitor daily milk supplies and distribute the milk between floors, if milk is running low, report this to reception.
* Purchase ad hoc items as required using petty cash/credit card provided by Office Manager.
* Liaise with the Office Manager about any major catering/house keeping issues that may arise, or in the absence of the Office Manager liaise with Reception.
* Advise the Office Manager if levels of crockery/cutlery items are running low due to breakages or losses.
* Carry out ad hoc duties as they arise, as determined by the Office Manager.
* Liaise with the all OU based in the building about their special requests for catering and correct settings.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV.
To apply for the role of Cleaner you will be required to provide recent references confirming similar duties as an Cleaner and proof of your right to work in the UK.
Please apply online or call the South East Trades Team for further information