£10 - £11 per hour
25 days ago
Our client requires a temporary Commercial Administrator to work within their team in Tiverton.
You must have experience of working within a similar role and hold a valid CSCS card.
40 hrs per week, Monday - Fri.
- Training will be given.
- Candidate is required to have a reasonable level of commercial awareness, be self-motivated & contentious.
- Candidate is to have good knowledge using Microsoft word & excel.
- Site work is required so basic health and safety awareness (CSCS card) is a requirement.
- Printing of orders & order information (currently our 3 agents are inundated with printing orders and corresponding information. This financial year to date we have received a total of 653 orders, this compares to the previous financial year whereby 180 orders wear raised for the full year.
- Commercial asset audit (to inspect a percentage of assets on site to ensure they are as per recorded measure & meet specification).
- Raise requisitions or support agents through requisitions (One of the tasks preventing agents from leaving the desks is the increased numbers of requisitions). With the increased number of works orders requisition creation has amplified.
- To summarise in a report of commercial spend against budget heading in Asta.
- Operatives training records - To keep/maintain/update operative's training records.
- Liaise with subcontractors around outstanding applications/invoices and also any incorrect issues.
- Summarise HS & Quality audits carried out to ensure we achieve minimum standards
- Close out jobs.
- Provide cover and support to the other cyclical admin team as and when required.
- Filing & Uploading records.
- Support Quantity Surveryor with disputed orders.
- Carry out noticing (Permits) and consultations as required.