about 2 months ago
Commercial Gas and Air Conditioning Engineer
1st Step Solutions are working with a M&E Contractor who specialise in Mechanical Building Services for the London construction market. They are currently looking to add a Commercial Gas and Air Conditioning Engineer to the existing team.
The Engineer is accountable for the safe delivery of Commercial and some Domestic Gas PPM's and reactive works. The engineer will also be expected to have AC experience in both commercial and domestic installations to cover routine PPM and reactive works for our clients.
- Assisting and working with the whole team to make sure the team are working safely and efficiently.
- Review all commercial & domestic processes and advise on any changes to ensure the smooth running of the department.
- Call out: Be an active member on call and act as the Gas Safe technical support.
- Maintain and build strong client relationships.
- Maintain a proactive safety culture and ensure all activities are delivered safely and minimises the impact on the environment.
- Work proactively to ensure all communication, whether written or verbal, between company and our clients is positive, professional, supportive, accurate and appropriately documented.
- Accountable and committed to the delivery of a high quality, proactive, reliable and responsive service. Fully understand the client contracts to makes sure we are delivering the correct service. Intervene and lead change if service problems are identified.
- Continually review and deliver innovation to make our company stand out in the crowd and keep ahead of competitors.
- Take accountability for change and development across the clients - this includes service mobilisations, contract/service changes, supply chain changes and service demobilisations.
- Commercial Energy Centres.
- Experience of leading a small team of engineers and knowledge of commercial and residential buildings.
- Commercial Boilers up to and including 250kW.
- CAFM System use.
- Experience of quoting for additional work both remedial and small projects.
- Previous experience Hard Services Management.
- Able to learn how to quote.
- BMS Systems.
- Water Hygiene.
- Fire Alarm and/or Sprinklers Systems.
- Electrical Knowledge.
- Renewable Energy Equipment.
- Air Source Heat Pumps.