£85000.00 - £100000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
City of London
£85,000 - £100,000 + Package
Our Client is one of the UK's leading residential developers and are seeking an experienced Commercial Manager to oversee projects within London. You will be managing a team of surveyors, ensuring that they deliver their projects on budget and on time.
It will be your responsibility to ensure that projects are procured correctly, and relationships with subcontractors and build and design teams are managed effectively.
You will be expected to:
* Develop project budget and agree detailed cost plan and agree with the professional team.
* Prepare and monitor Bid Package Tender Schedule.
* Management and development of commercial staff within the department.
* Preparation of tender information.
* Attend and if necessary, chair meetings with the design team and with sub-contractors.
* Prepare final account throughout project and agree at PC. Subsequently, close out financial account and retention releases.
* Prepare final account reconciliation (CVR), create regular budget and price updates, update computerised cost control system and prepare the monthly cost and progress report for Fit Out directors responsible.
What you need to bring to the role:
* A recognised qualification in a building-related subject
* A strong commercial awareness - you know how to make profit whilst maintaining strong client relationships and delivering quality .
* Plenty of enthusiasm and drive.
* A proactive, diligent and forward-thinking approach.
* Excellent communication skills .
* Real focus and a structured style of working with excellent attention to detail.
If you are interested in this role or perhaps are aware of someone who is, please contact Kip on 020 77607622.