South East, Scotland
£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + package
28 days ago
Our client is a growing M&E Contractor based in Essex with project coverage across London and South East. They are looking to appoint a Commercial Lead to support all commercial functions as the business grows. The position will be working closely with Project Managers and the Company Directors.
Project wise they cover various sectors including CatA/B fitouts, Residential Developments and infrastructure/shell & core. Project values range between £500k - £5million. Expected turnover is set to increase by 25% over the next 12 months.
* Commercially and contractually aware individual able to review and understand drawings and specifications.
* Manage the financial aspects of a project from start to finish agreeing final accounts our client.
* The individual would work alongside the Project Manager(s)/Director
* Price variations submit to our client/main contractor and agree in a timely manner.
* Submit and agree valuation, applications and invoices as necessary in accordance with the contract requirements.
* Manage sub-contractor accounts and electricians price work with the project PM.
* Could potentially be working on 2-3 projects at one time. Will be based in Essex, with site visits as and when required.
* Ideally, the candidate will have 5 years' experience working in this capacity.
* Will consider both direct employment and sub-contracting options
Are you looking to step up and take more commercial responsibility with the opportunity to become a Commercial Director over a period of time for a growing contractor?
Please get in touch to discuss further.