30 days ago
Communications Business Partner required for 3 month contract in Rickmansworth.
We are looking for a Communications Business Partner (FTC) to join our communications team. The role is all about developing and delivering internal and external communications to support our operations. The role covers a range of activities, including employee and project communications, media relations, social media and website content. Strong writing skills are a pre-requisite for this role.
- Develop and implement communications plans for identified operational areas of the business
- Provide content for - and contribute to the development of - the intranet, external website and social media
- Develop and provide content for employee communications, suitable for a range of audiences, some in dispersed locations with limited access to main channels
- Provide communications guidance to projects and develop relationships with customer communications teams
- Proactively manage relationships with targeted media contacts, creating news releases, identifying media opportunities and creating content for publications
- Event management
- Project manage the delivery of communications material, working with the in-house creative services team and/or external agencies
- Ensure company brand guidelines are followed in all communications
- A can-do, positive attitude, willing to go the extra mile
- A team player, willing to get involved in other aspects of the Communications team's activities and support colleagues
- The ability to write in a well-structured, purposeful manner for a wide range of media, including the company magazine, intranet and social media
- The ability to provide guidance on the principles associated with activities such as graphic design, web design, print production and management, video production, social media and events