New York, USA
US$110000.00 - US$160000.00 per annum + Benefits/Bonus
24 days ago
New York, NY
I'm working with a Construction Management and General Contracting firm based out of Manhattan that have been in business for more than 10 years holding a stellar reputation in the market. They are looking for a Senior Estimator to support their current estimating team as they continue to build on their impressive portfolio and client base.
* Perform detailed quantity take-offs and organizing the quantities with unit pricing in production of an estimate.
* Implementing value engineering solutions to drive down project costs for the Owner while maintaining a high level of construction quality.
* Ability to negotiate throughout the bidding process.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and aggressive deadlines.
* Exceptional problem solving, organizational, and time management skills with a high level of attention to detail.
* Team player with a positive attitude who can also work independently, is self-motivated and success driven, yet able and willing to take direct
* Experience of Lump-sum bidding what you'll need to succeed
*4+ years' experience with either a general contractor or developer and understand all trades
* You will demonstrate a solid understanding and knowledge about estimating processes and delivery methods, with prior experience of conducting CM and lump-sum contracts and deal structures.