Up to £22800 per annum + Holiday, Healthcare, Life Insurance
2 months ago
1st Step Solutions are currently working with a National Contractor who are looking to recruit a Contract Administrator on a permanent basis in Oxfordshire.
* The Administrator's role is to support the contract by providing an efficient administrative function and facilitating a customer-focused service delivery.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Run regular reports to ensure compliance with contractual SLAs.
* Efficiently deal with Reactive and PPM works, from scheduling of jobs through to invoicing in a timely manner
* Proactive planning of PPM and Reactive works to ensure completion within contractual SLAs.
* Arranging access to buildings to aid job completion
* Requesting call out and arranging subcontractor attendance
* Receive any urgent reactive requests from client and notify supervisors/engineers as required.
* Accurate data entry of information on Mainsaver Database
* Maintaining excellent client relationships, contract and client records
* Allocating of works to engineers
* Following up on outdated works and works not completed with engineers
* Attendance at contract meetings as required to take minutes and distribute.
* Operate the "CPA" system to raise purchase orders, timesheet entries and invoice queries in line with company policies
* Upload documentation such as invoices, service sheets etc to the client shared network
* Check job sheets to ensure accuracy where necessary including labour, materials, and subcontractor costs.
* Monitor the shared mailbox to deal with incoming queries and requests as required.
* Interact with engineers and subcontractors to help deliver the M&E maintenance contract.
* Support other activities as appropriate when business needs require.
* Provide holiday/sick cover as needed to ensure business contingency.
* Completing mandatory UKAEA and company training as required.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
* GCSE (or 'O' Level equivalent) passes in Maths and English or recognised equivalent;
* Detailed understanding of and experience with System Data Management within a CAFM environment
* Understanding of key deliverables of a PPM Programme Experience in use of applications such as Word and Excel
* Ability work on own initiative and to prioritise workload
* Customer Awareness - responsive to the needs of the customer and aims to deliver customer satisfaction
* Adaptable and responsive and open to changing circumstance.
* Communication - communicates clearly and concisely, impressing others and ensuring understanding of all relevant information in all circumstances.
* Planning, Organising & Executing - plan, organises and schedules activities and resources, monitoring the execution against timescales and plans.
* Commercial/ Financial Awareness - understands the NEC3 Contract and applies commercial and financial principals, viewing issues in terms of costs, profits / returns, budget control, markets and added value.
* Risk Management - effectively manages risks and ensures that the interests of the business, others and self are protected.
* Customer Awareness - effectively manages relationships in the supply chain, responsive to the needs of the customer, aims to deliver customer satisfaction.
* Health, Safety Environmental - effectively manages HSE aspects within the business, ensuring compliance and welfare of team members.