£45000.00 - £650000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Contracts Manager - Roofing
Salary £45,000 - £65,000
1st Step Solutions are excited to be working alongside an established Roofing Contractor who are looking for a Contracts Manager to join their growing team.
* Working as part of the construction operation delivery team.
* Managing projects to ensure planning and delivery meets agreed specifications, quality, budgets and timescales.
* Liaising with the operational delivery team for each project to include the Commercial Surveyor, Procurement Manager, HSQE Manager and site management team.
* Managing the design team to agreed scope and information release deadlines.
* Programme management in conjunction with the Commercial Manager, Procurement Manager and Site Manager to ensure timely delivery of the contracts.
* Liaising and reporting progress to clients and professional staff (such as architects and surveyors) verbally, by email and by monthly written reports;
* Ensuring adequacy of sub-contract and directly employed staff to meet programme demands
* Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
* Maintaining quality control procedures.
* A strong technical Roofing background.
* Commercial awareness.
* A degree and formal qualifications in construction.
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent IT skills including Word, Excel and programming software..
* Practical problem solving skills for the benefit of successful project delivery.
* Motivational and strong management skills to maximise the efficiency of the operational delivery team.
* A desire to improve and succeed for both personal and company gain.
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss further, please contact Kip on 07849 847 698 or .