£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
11 months ago
Contracts Manager - Access Systems
Salary £55,000 - £65,000
1st Step are proud to be working alongside a leading Access Systems contractor who are looking to add a Contracts Manager to their team
They are looking for an ambitious and experienced individual with sound knowledge and experience within the industry. You will be involved in the running projects as Contracts Manager.
* Access Systems, Suspended Cradles, Mast Climbing experience is a MUST.
* Management of Project Teams
* Client Liaising
* Contracts Management - multiple projects concurrently
* Commercially aware - P&L responsibility, cost control
* Health & Safety
* Current CDM regulations
* Promote best practice in Health & Safety.
* Management of project teams.
* Coordination and allocation of staff to projects
* Overall management of construction resources including Labour, Plant and Materials.
* Overall performance management of subcontractors.
* Ensures that the teams are accountable for their performance against agreed schedules and man-hour budgets.
* Ensures that all activities are carried out in accordance with Health and Safety Legislation.
* Interfaces with the all other functional leaders within the organisation to facilitate successful development of projects
* Excellent remuneration on offer for successful candidate.
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss further, please contact Kip on 07849 847 698 or .