about 2 months ago
Contracts Manager (Groundworks)
Essex / South East
Our client looking for an individual who has a passion for delivering projects to a high standard and is adept with working as part of a team. You will have a minimum of 5 years experience running multiple large residential groundworks packages.
- Pro-active involvement in site safety management.
- Liaising with the client to ensure satisfaction with site performance.
- Producing site-specific RAMS.
- Ensuring site staff carry out their duties to meet programme, quality, safety and environmental requirements.
- Ensuring the correct Plant & Labour resources are being implemented on-site.
- Working with the QS's to ensure efficient commercial control on sites.
- Producing contract programmes.
- Understand and comply with company procedures.
- Managers CSCS Card / SMSTS
- HNC / HND in relevant industry.
- Extensive knowledge of Groundworks.
- Knowledge and understanding of safety legislation.
- Robust people skills to build strong relationships with clients, subcontractors and suppliers
- Full clean driving licence.