5 months ago
1st Step Solutions are working with a leading providers of Environmental and Property Incident Response Service providers in Exeter.
As a result of continued business growth, our client are looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to join their Operations team.
The main purpose of the job will be to manage multiple construction projects concurrently from inception through to completion.
- Costing scopes of work, reading and understanding structural engineers plans to write method statements and plan works to a timely manner
- Effective management of all resources associated with the projects, delivering them within budget and previously allowed timeframes
- Managing and monitoring in-house staff and sub-contractor performance, carrying out site visits, audits and snagging
- Working closely with environmental consultants to deliver building works whilst ensuring remediation of properties to remove contamination from buildings and land
- Ensuring all projects are fully compliant with Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental legislation, producing and recording documentation
- Liaising and developing relationships with clients and homeowners to ensure transparency in all stages of the project
- Compiling interim and final accounts ready for invoicing within agreed SLAs
- Identifying training needs for site operatives and delivering toolbox talks and updates on company procedures