£24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
James De Looper
11 months ago
Contracts Support Administrator - FM and Maintenance
A well-established Facilities Management Service Provider and industry leader is recruiting a Contracts Support Administrator to join their team.
About the role:
* As a Contracts Administrator, you will be responsible for the administration support in a small proactive team of 6 with daily duties that include liaising with the field team on completed maintenance tasks throughout the serviced building, resulting reports and feeding back to the contract manager.
* You will liaise with head office to arrange cover that's needed for engineers who are on annual leave/sick.
* You will oversee the booking of meeting rooms for daily visits and staff meetings.
* You will also be responsible for dealing with related invoice queries, following-up with deliveries and orders.
* General admin tasks apply.
The ideal candidate and skills required:
* The successful candidate is required to have excellent communication skills both on the phone and in writing.
* Be able to work in high pressure environments and be able to work SMART due to this being a fast-paced role.
* Excellent computer skills required with attention to detail.
* Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Someone who can build relationships quickly with both internal staff and external clients.
What you get in return:
* Competitive Salary
* Holiday entitlement: 25 days
* Private health care
* Working time: 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
* Free parking onsite
* Free lunch Fridays'